The 2022 Contest is Closed.
Please read all the OFFICIAL RULES before you begin!
The Contest Officially Begins June 1, 2022
Create a Wedding Dress and Headpiece using the following guidelines:
* Use Toilet Paper – Any brand, any type.
* You may use any type of tape and/or any type of glue.
* You may sew by hand or with a sewing machine using regular sewing thread.
*You may use any type of undergarments on your model including
slips, crinolines, hoop skirts, or bras as long as
they are NOT Attached in any way to the toilet paper dress.
* The dress must be capable of being worn by a human and
be capable of being put on and taken off.
* You must create a headpiece using the same guidelines above.
ONCE YOUR ENTRY IS COMPLETED, Please…
1. Take at least three (3) clear, unaltered, unmarked photos of your entry including the headpiece.
One (1) each of the front, back and side displayed on a model, yourself or on a dress form: and
2. One (1) photo of yourself (designer/contestant)
3. Send photos along with completed Official Entry Form, Additional Notes, Materials Release and
Model Releases to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 1, 2022,
by 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
4. The Top Ten Entrants will be notified when chosen.
* Neatness counts, creativity counts, originality counts, workmanship counts, beauty counts and
how you use toilet paper counts!
* We will accept extra photos and video if you’d like to submit them.
GO BIG, BE DARING and BE BOLD!
The grand prize winner will receive $10,000, second place receives $5,000, third gets $2500.
$1000 will be awarded to the Fan Favorite Winner
Good Luck and We Hope to See You in the Winner’s Circle!
Once you enter the Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest,you may be asked to ship your entry for further review.
Please note that we must receive entries in boxes that fit within our carrier's shipping requirements. Carriers generally accept boxes in the sizes that they have listed on their site for sale. You will not be required to purchase from them, but you must use their measurements as a guide.
Entries can be shipped in boxes as large as the Wardrobe Box 60"x24"x22" or the Bike Box 54"x28"x8", or any other box measuring smaller than these.
*NOTE: If you plan on making a large gown (that may not fit into the above specifications) you may make your TP dress in sections. You can use several boxes to ship it. If you make the Top 12, you will be able to reassemble your gown for the finale event.
Remember to read all of the OFFICIAL RULES!
You can find all of the necessary forms here
**Neatness counts, creativity counts, originality counts, workmanship counts, beauty and the use of toilet paper counts.**
Go big, be daring...be bold! Be one of the Top 10 Finalists and we will see you in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the finale event!!!
**PLUS, if you're the Grand Prize Winner, you'll receive $10,000!!!!
Second Place gets $5,000. and Third Place gets $2500.
The Fan Favorite determined by Fan Votes wins $1000!